Tuesday 17 April 2012

Tag!

A daft one after the serious prev post, which I'm working on by the way.
I'm such a plonka sometimes, after reading the isisjem post with her questions & answers I posted my answers as a comment, twice, durr.

Blogger Tag Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

Ok here's her questions and my answers:
1. I'm into photography and you offer to take me somewhere for the day to get great photos - where are we going?
I would take you to the Cairngorms, not too far away from our house, plenty to take pictures of - wildlife, landscapes etc and there's a few good cages on the way for refreshments :)
2. Do you have a party piece? You know some little skill or thing you could entertain everyone with at a party?
I'm not proud but I used to be able to burp the alphabet...
3. What's the best book you've read this year so far?
I'm currently reading the observationalists and Call the midwife, thoroughly recommend both.
4. Which fabric do you think everyone should have in their stash and why?
I try to keep a permentant stash of gingham and a basic polkadot, both fairly cheap but give your sewn things that lovely handmade look
5. You win your dream holiday - where are you going?
The Galapagos for the variety of wildlife and for the Darwin thing.
6. What's the one thing you've done, that you think I should add to my bucket list?
Visit Beijing and the great wall. We went in 2008 and after getting used to how different everything is and getting used to bring stated at, it's absolutely amazing, cheap and beautiful.
7. What's you're favourite way to spend your day if you don't sew!?
Baking, anything from hot cross buns to cupcakes. I try not to eat too much mixture so I can enjoy the finished product guilt free, but I usually give them to my work friends or husbands work friends
8. What was your favourite cartoon/children's show growing up.
Ooo, good question! I was addictted to cartoons until I was about 16! The cartoon network had alot to answer for with my exam results! I think my favourite is still batfink :)
9. Marmite - love it or hate it?
LOVE it! Husband is outnumbered as my cat likes to steel a bit of my toast
10. What are you going to make next?
My online stationary printing shop hopefully. Sewing wise I've started planning a wonky star lap quilt to cuddle up with on the sofa when our cold house is freezing.
11. You want to do something to cheer me up what will you do?
I would bake you a big chocolate, victoria or carrot cake depending on which is your favourite. Then we'd eat it watching something good like mad men or something all day.

My questions
1. What's the favourite thing you've made in your life?

2. Who's your crafty inspiration?

3. What skill would you like to learn?

4. What would you choose as your last meal?

5. And which 3 people would you like to share it with? (dead or alive)

6. What animals did you have as a child? (& what were they're names & why?)

7. If you could ask anyone dead or alive one question, what would it be and to whom?

8. If you opened a shop (bricks & mortar not online), what would it sell?

9. If you were an animal what would you be, and why?

10. What's your pirate name?

11. Whats your top 10 things to do from your bucket list?

Tag! You're it!
Isisjem
Other brits

Yay, that was fun :)
Looking forward to any answers I get now.
Have a good weekend!



2 comments:

  1. I couldn't respond to your emails about this before because you're set as a no reply blogger. I'll go answer your questions soon in a blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to now, I've changed my settings :)
      Jo x

      Delete